Guidelines for Conduct of Meetings
The members of the Wisconsin Council on Mental Health would like to offer the following guidelines for Council meetings.
- A modified form of Robert's Rules of Order will be followed for decision making on items of importance and those that may require action from the Council.
- We value your opinions. To ensure everyone has an opportunity to speak, please raise your hand and wait to be recognized by the chair before speaking.
- Please limit comments to the topic at hand. Additional comments may be discussed during Open Discussion time, during lunch or other listed breaks, or put on a Parking Lot for future agenda consideration.
- As a matter of respect, during Council meetings, please:
- Turn off cell phones
- Refrain from conducting non-Council business
- Refrain from conducting any side discussions.
- Guidelines for Council Meetings
All Wisconsin Council on Mental Health meetings are held at the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation:
AV Conference Room at the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
1801 Aberg Avenue, Madison WI 53704
DIRECTIONS: From I-90/94 or Sun Prairie: Take E. Washington Avenue to Aberg Avenue on R (toward WI-113); cross under 113/Packers Ave, to 1801 Aberg - large single story building on L with big parking lot in front (Job Service occupies L side of building); park far R side of that building, enter through DVR double glass doors on far R end, corridor leads to AV Conference Room.